Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Beyonce eager to be pregnant!


Beyonce eager to be pregnant!  She always wanted to become a mother by the age of 30, but has no plans to fall pregnant as of yet. The’Who Run The World (Girls)’hitmaker, who will turn 30 in September

During an interview with Piers Morgan on the host’s ‘Tonight’ show, Beyonce noted, “I always said I would have a baby at 30. But I also said I was going to retire at 30. So I don’t know.it’s not that i am retiring, I tell you”. A probing Morgan then pushed close to babies, asking, “Can we expect the little patter of little Beyonces and Jay Zs?”, to which the singer replied, “Only God knows”. On her relationship with the Def Jam boss, she added, “He is amazing. Jay and i’ve kind of decided that we wish to be known for our music and not our relationships or scandals”. Beyonce followed her Glastonbury headline show with an intimate gig at London’s Shepherd’s Bush Empire on Monday evening. In front of an audience that included Ewan Mcgregor, Adele and Gwyneth Paltrow, the singer performed a typically energetic set, telling the crowd, “You will have to forgive me because I’m still high from yesterday”.

Beyonce, who married the Jay Z in a private ceremony in 2008 after dating for almost six years, wants the public to recognise them for their music.

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment