Saturday, June 18, 2011

Jurassic Park 4

America director Joe Johnston has been in talks to direct Jurassic Park 4 for many years and might just have his chance. Apparently now Steven Spielberg is starting to consider producing a fourth instalment and has reportedly been having meetings with screenwriter Mark Protosevich (Thor, I Am Legend) to come up with a script. Enter Spielberg himself who has apparently been meeting with screenwriter Mark Protosevich (the guy who was working with the director on that dead Oldboy remake with Will Smith) to develop ideas for Jurassic Park 4, a potential franchise reboot.

Jurassic Park is a great film. Two and three, meh. But for anyone my age or, like me, dinosaur obsessed at a young age the original holds tons of sentimental value. For me, it was one of the first movies I ever truly loved. Many people feel the same way I do about it, thus the huge internet buzz whenever “4″ is mentioned Jurassic Park IV is still inexplicably a going concern for some people. And that's precisely the case now. According to reports, Steven Spielberg has been holding meetings with scriptwriter Mark Protosevich of Thor and I Am Legend fame to brainstorm ideas for a brand new Jurassic Park trilogy.

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment