Monday, June 20, 2011

Kendall Jenner


Kendall Jenner, i must admit, when I heard of Kim Kardashian and her scandal I had a feeling not so great and not paid any attention until I finally saw one of the earlier episodes of the reality show a repetition. I am from shamelessly with the exhibition and the family was obsessed. I love the energy that the girls and the jealous on their strong family relationship. Kardashians shows, says his 15 years in SIS Jenner, Kim Kardashian, pushed on the track.When Jenner blunders with a lesson in walking track and embarrass her sister, she admits she never really wanted to track patterns in the first place.

Kendall Jenner has made it into the world of modeling at quite a young age, and elder sister Kim Kardshian is to be credited for that. Yet, instead of being grateful to Kim, Kendall is actually lashing out against her in the latest episode of ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians’. She was talking to media and she said, I never wanted to be the model and I never even thought to be the runway model that was Kim’s dream, but she is too short for that and now she is puling her fantasy out of me, I hate that but it is okay.

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment