Thursday, June 2, 2011

prince william divorces kate middleton After 5 Weeks

Prince William and Kate Middleton were husband and wife, and in the world and rejoice. He was a competitor one day of the last real connection that Princess Diana and Prince Charles, the parents of Will. We all know how the marriage has ended and, ironically, is that the legacy of divorce, reducing the chances that Will and Kate will live happily ever after. 

LONDON Less than a month after the wedding, 29 years, Kate Middleton in a true marriage, seen by about 2 million people worldwide, "said Prince William on Tuesday that he and Middleton were divorced and all that marriage is "a huge mistake in every sense." "I do not really know what I was thinking that we are a terrible game, I would not and never has, and to be honest, I never had any interest in marriage first, "the coward now Prince William told a British press corps dead silence. "People thought that our marriage is a kind of fantasy, but I assure you it was a sham ceremony that was terrible hands. I'm relieved it's over, frankly. And I'm never happy to see this horrible woman again, "Prince William told reporters gathered." Well, you see everything later, he smiled and went back to Buckingham Palace.

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment