Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wild Hunter Skill Build


Guide to Wild Hunter. Well as I have much free time on the sticks and I have wanted to spend it on typing, here I leave my custom Wild Guide to hunters is not taken from any part of the instinct to do here I go.

First the AP. My idea was not so dexless me a level 60 to stop giving str (ie to avoid problems in starting if you are not rich in ms) so let str base 60 (this depends on whether you want to leave unless tb is just my personal foundation for any doubt)

second, this guide covers up to 120 and still have not gotten to that lvl (I'm 106) I can not say how it will be my 4th job and I have not decided yet on how to sort the sp and ap but anyway here we go.

Third, if you wonder why a certain level divided 1 point for each skill bear in mind that my main is lvl 180 so I have bless, 18.

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment