Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pink Dot 2011

Pink Dot returns for the third year running, on June 18 2011. For the Unsure, Pink Dot campaigns for diversity, inclusiveness, and works to foster understanding for the basic human need to love and be loved, regardless of one’s sexual orientation.

Beautiful meaning of love, free to love that is a video that touches many not just merely on those who are affected but as well as close friends and family members. This campaign video by award-winning filmmaker Boo Junfeng (Sandcastle, Cannes 2010), is the best video I’ve seen thus far. If time permits, I’ll bring my mum along with me. We’ll see.

Pink Dot 2011 Hong Lim Park is a place to go. That is where I will be with bododee! hehe love who i am!

Come join us at Pink Dot 2011, on June 18 2011.


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment